Workplace Change Agents is a dedicated team of workplace interior designers and change managers who create the perfect working environment for enterprises and startups that reflect the (desired) corporate culture of the company. They do this by entering the firm for a three-six months analysis period and recommend both improvements in the structure, processes and people needed to be more effective and productive using all the current (and state-of-the-art) technologies and best practices. They don’t just deliver, they participate and make things better in close collaboration with the people and always in respect with the current context.
Feel free to take any idea and build a business out of it. Let me know if you’re taking up something or has found people who are already doing something similar in the comments.
- Is it fruitorvegetable.com?
- Branded boxes for e-commerce
- Airbnb for freelancers and business people locations
- Glow in the dark pain for objects in traffic
- Foodprov.com, hard-to-find ingredients for chefs
- The call you later app
- The who sits next to me discovery app
- StartupTravelers community
- Mibike.com, a stolen bike service app and community
- 3D printing templates community
I hope you enjoyed the ideas!